ACE College of Engineering, Trivandrum
|Motto||Inspired by Purpose|
|Affiliation||University of Kerala, India & APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, India|
|Chairman||Dr. M.K. Kamaludeen|
|Principal||Dr. Farrukh Sayeed|
|Students||750+ (As of Jan 2018)|
|Campus||6 acres (24,000 m2), Urban|
ACE College of Engineering is an educational institution of engineering located in Pachalloor, Thiruvallom in Trivandrum, India. It offers engineering at Bachelor level. It is affiliated with the University of Kerala for batches up to 2014. Since 2015, its affiliated to the newly formed A P J Abdul Kalam Technological University. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). All admission in controlled by AICTE and based on KEAM Entrance Exam (KEAM Code - MHP).
The following departments offer Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Aeronautical Engineering - 60 students per year
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - 60 students per year
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60 students per year
- Civil Engineering - 60 students per year
- Mechanical Engineering - 60 students per year
The campus has two blocks, one for First Year Students and Main College Building . The college has tutorial rooms, drawing halls, library, computer centre, reading rooms, workshops and laboratories. The institute has a playground, a cafeteria and facilities like hostels, transport, medical care centre. Hostel facilities for men are available.
Centre for Training and Placements
The Training and Placement Cell is staffed with full-time placement professionals. It offers students an employment placement and skill enhancement training. An MoU with Tata Consultancy Services on assistance in Placement and Training was signed which assures 50% placement in TCS and placement assistance to the rest for people entitled in the training program.
The institute has indoor and outdoor sports facilities including badminton, volleyball, table tennis, and a gymnasium. The college hosted Kerala University Inter-Collegiate boxing championship in 2014.
- "ACE College of Engineering". Affiliated Colleges. University of Kerala. Archived from the original on 16 April 2015. Retrieved 16 April 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "ACE College in KYC, Ministry of HRD & AICTE". Know Your College. Ministry of HRD & AICTE. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "List of Approved Institutes in 2014-15 (Kerala)" (PDF). AICTE - List of Approved Institutions. p. 41. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "ACE College in Commissioner of Entrance Exam for KEAM". Commissioner of Entrance Exam. Archived from the original on 16 April 2015. Retrieved 16 April 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Approved Courses".
- "TCS ties up with ACE" (PDF). p. 1.[permanent dead link]
- "ACE is now Kerala's fastest ISO certified engineering college".[permanent dead link]
- ACE College of Engineering - Official website