ACI may refer to:
Allied Communications Inc. A television production and distribution company based in Los Angeles, founded in 1989, renamed ACI in 1990. Board Chair, Leonard Hill, President and CEO Jamie Bennett. Sold to London-based Pearson PLC in 1996 and renamed Pearson Television. Pearson was merged into Berttlesmann and now trades in the US under the name Fremantle Media.
- Aci, shortened form of the local name of the Sicilian city Acireale
- Aci Castello (Sicilian: Jaci Casteddu), a city and comune in the Province of Catania in Sicily, Italy
- Agincourt Collegiate Institute a secondary school located in Toronto, Canada
- Albertson College of Idaho, now known as the College of Idaho, a small liberal-arts college in Idaho
Technology and science
- Adjacent-channel interference, power from a signal in an adjacent channel
- Application container image, a specification for the format and environment of virtualization containers, initiated by CoreOS
- Automatic Car Identification, a railroad barcode system that preceded Automatic Equipment Identification
- ACI Worldwide, a payments software company
- ACI, the ICAO code for Aircalin
- Air Cargo Inc, an organization that provides information to the freight forwarding industry
- Airports Council International, international trade group of the world's commercial aviation industry, based in Montreal, Canada
- Alderney Airport, from its IATA airport code
- Accusative and infinitive a.k.a. Accusativus cum infinitivo, a construction in Latin grammar
- Adriatic Croatia International Club, a chain of yachting marinas (referred to as ACI Marinas) operating in the Croatian part of the Adriatic sea
- Advanced Chemical Industries (ACI), one of the largest Bangladeshi conglomerates.
- Air Crash Investigation, an alternate name for Mayday (TV series)
- Aka-Cari language, an extinct Great Andamanese language
- American Collegiate Institute - Izmir Amerikan Lisesi, located at İzmir, Turkey
- American Competitiveness Initiative, a federal program intended to help America maintain competitiveness
- American Concrete Institute
- American Constitutional Initiative, a non-profit organization that promotes progressive change
- Arch Coal inc., A major U.S. coal mining company
- ACI The Financial Markets Association, f.k.a. Association Cambiste Internationale
- Aurora Cable Internet, a digital cable television, cable internet and VOIP provider in Aurora, Ontario
- Autologous chondrocyte implantation, a medical treatment for articular cargilage damage
- Automobile Club d'Italia, a member of the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile
- Aviazione Cobelligerante Italiana, the air force of the Royalist "Badoglio government" in southern Italy during the last years of World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.