From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ACL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ACL may refer to:
Companies and organizations
- American Classical League
- Arctic Co-operatives Limited
- Administration for Community Living
- Asianet Communications Limited
- Association for Computational Linguistics
- Ateliers et Chantiers de la Loire
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad
- Atlantic Container Line
- Australian Christian Lobby
- Anterior cruciate ligament, a ligament of the knee.
- Anterior cruciate ligament injury, a common occurrence among participants of several sports.
- AFC Champions League, an annual Asian club football competition
- Arena Coventry Limited, owner of the Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Cesar Airport, Aguaclara, Colombia (IATA airport code ACL)
- Acle railway station, UK, station code ACL
- Atlantic Coast Line, Cornwall, England
- Atlantic City Line, New Jersey
- ACL (software) - formerly Audit Command Language
- ACL2, a theorem prover
- Access control list, a concept in computer security
- Arbortext Command Language, a programming language for PTC Arbortext software
- Allegro Common Lisp, a commercial implementation of the Common Lisp programming language
- Agent Communication Language, known also as FIPA-ACL, one of the most-used communication languages between intelligent agents
- Asynchronous Connection-Less, a data-transmission link in the Bluetooth system
- Anti-Corruption Layer, a pattern used in domain-driven design
- Akar-Bale language, ISO 639-3 code for an extinct Great Andamanese language
- Christian Liberal Alliance (ACL), a Romanian electoral alliance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.