From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ACMA may refer to:
- American Composites Manufacturers Association – the trade association for composites manufacturers in the United States
- Australian Centre for Mission Aviation – an aviation training school at Coldstream airfield
- Australian Communications and Media Authority – the Australian government regulation agency for broadcasting, radio communications and telecommunications.
- Australasian Computer Music Association – a non-profit Australia and New Zealand based organisation which aims to promote electroacoustic and computer music.
- ACMA (Ateliers de construction de motocycles et d'automobiles), a French builder of motorcycles, scooters and micro-cars
- Acma – a family surname particularly in the Philippines dating to the 1800s; South America as early as the 1700s
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant – designation used by associate members of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, a United Kingdom-based professional body
- Academy of Country Music Awards – American country music award show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.