|Founder||Irfan Pardesi, Hina Kassam and Farhan Pardesi|
Number of locations
|Africa, Middle East, Asia and Europe|
|Services||Foreign Exchange (Forex, FX), Online Forex Trading, Precious Metals Trading, CFDs.|
Number of employees
ACM Gold & Forex Trading is a South African based financial brokerage house established in 2004. The Company was founded by Irfan Pardesi and Hina Kassam in the United Kingdom. ACM is the abbreviation of Accentuate Capital Markets and commonly referred to as ACM Gold, having offices all around the globe, with major presence in Asia, Africa and the Middle East and some parts of Eastern Europe. ACM Gold offers trading in CFDs (Contract for Differences) & Spot Products for Foreign Exchange, Indices, Metals, Energy and Commodities.
ACM Gold & Forex Trading is known to tap into emerging markets and its strategy involves opening up offices in untapped financial avenues. ACM Gold holds offices in South Africa, Nigeria, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates, Tanzania, Kenya, Malaysia, India, Macedonia, Croatia and has also recently ventured in Botswana.
ACM Gold & Forex Trading is regulated and licensed by the Financial Services Board in South Africa. It is also licensed by Financial Services Commission of Mauritius. In addition to this, ACM Gold is a Trading-Cum-Clearing Member of Global Board of Trade. In Pakistan, ACM Gold (Pvt.) Ltd. operates as a member of Pakistan Mercantile Exchange and is regulated with Securities Exchange Commission, Pakistan. In 2014, ACM Gold got the NBFIRA license to start operations in Botswana.
- Best African Forex Broker at Middle East & North Africa (MENA) 2012 Managed Funds and Investment Opportunities Summit organized by Arabcom.
- Best African Forex Broker awarded by World Finance
- Best African Forex Broker, Nigeria in 2013 and 2014
- Best African Forex Broker, Global Banking and Finance Awards. 2014
- Finberg, Ron. "A Look at the Nigerian Forex Market". Forex Magnates. Forex Magnates. Retrieved 23 October 2012.
- Greenberg, Michael (14 November 2011). "ACM Gold expands to Nigeria with a new local office and a trading floor". Forex Magnates. Retrieved 14 November 2011.
- Finance, Board. "FSB Reports". FSB Journal. FSB-SA. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- GBT, Trade. "GBT-Journo". GBT-Journal. GBT. Archived from the original on 15 September 2013. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- PM, Paki. "Registered Brokers". Journal - PMEX. PMEX. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- Khan, Sabika. "ACM Gold and Forex wins award for best Forex Broker". News Site. ICN. Archived from the original on 16 September 2013. Retrieved 23 November 2012.
- Worfin, Finwor. "FEA". FEA Journal. FEA. Retrieved 17 September 2013.