|Edited by||Paul S. Weiss|
American Chemical Society (United States)
ACS Nano is a monthly, peer-reviewed, scientific journal, first published in August 2007 by the American Chemical Society. The current editor in chief is Paul S. Weiss (University of California, Los Angeles). The journal publishes original research articles, reviews, perspectives, interviews with distinguished researchers, views on the future of nanoscience and nanotechnology.
The focus of ACS Nano is synthesis, assembly, characterization, theory, and simulation of nanostructures, nanotechnology, nanofabrication, self assembly, nanoscience methodology, and nanotechnology methodology. The focus also includes nanoscience and nanotechnology research – the scope of which is chemistry, biology, materials science, physics, and engineering.
Abstracting and indexing
- Chemical Abstracts Service – CASSI
- Chemistry Citation Index
- Current Contents – Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Materials Science Citation Index
- Science Citation Index
- "Home page". ACS Nano. American Chemical Society. August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "About the journal". ACS Nano. American Chemical Society. August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "CAS Source Index (CASSI)". American Chemical Society. August 2010. Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- "Chemical Citation Index". Thomson Reuters. August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Master Journal List". Thomson Reuters. August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.
- "Materials Science Citation Index". Thomson Reuters. August 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-13.