A cappella (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ACapela)
|Look up a cappella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cappella is unaccompanied singing.
A Cappella, Acappella, etc may also refer to:
- Acappella (group), an all-male contemporary Christian vocal group
- "A Capella (Something's Missing)", 2008, by Brandy Norwood from the album Human
- "Acapella" (Karmin song), 2013
- "Acapella" (Kelis song), 2010
- "One Sweet Day (A Cappella)", 1995, Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men song
- A Cappella (Gaither Vocal Band album), 2003
- A Cappella (Todd Rundgren album), 1985
- Acapella (album), 1994, by Johnny Maestro & The Brooklyn Bridge
- Acapella (trimaran), a boat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A cappella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.