ADAM Architecture is an architecture and urban design practice in the UK with offices in Winchester and London. The practice specialises in contemporary traditional and classical design, commonly known as New Classical Architecture. Work includes new town and country houses; restoration and alterations to listed and historic buildings; master planning, urban extensions and new housing.
The practice works on projects throughout Britain, the USA, continental Europe, the Middle East, India and Japan. The team of around 95 staff includes architects, technologists, urban designers, project managers, craftspeople, administrative support staff, and Dan Cruickshank as historic building consultant.
- Nansledan, Newquay for the Duchy of Cornwall
- New portico and public realm at The Oval, Kennington, London (2013)
- Millennium Gate Atlanta, USA (2008)
- Stocks House renovation, Hertfordshire, UK (2008)
- RAF Bentley Priory, Stanmore near London – restoration and new housing
- New gallery for Richard Green
- Poundbury, Dorset - masterplan by Leon Krier, architects / building design by ADAM Architecture, Ben Pentreath and other architects
- Doughty, Eleanor. "Traditional architecture is no longer afraid to show its perfectly proportioned face". ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2021-08-06.
- Youens, Arabella (2021-04-21). "What you need to know about building a small country house". Country Life. Retrieved 2021-08-06.
- Graham, Hugh. "What will Britain's towns and cities look like in the future?". ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2021-08-06.
- "Stories: issue 04 - Hugh Petter". princes-foundation.org. Retrieved 2021-08-06.
- Paterson, Rosie (2020-05-18). "Where I work: George Saumarez-Smith, architect". Country Life. Retrieved 2021-08-06.
- New Architects 4: Robbie Kerr, retrieved 2021-08-06
- Graham, Hugh. "Exclusive: Prince Charles, the new Poundbury and his manifesto to solve the housing crisis". ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2021-08-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ADAM Architecture.|