The band was formed to perform at the Höfn í Hornafirði blues-festival in 2007 and as the collaboration was successful the band decided to keep on performing. Their first album, ADHD was recorded and published in 2009 and won the title Icelandic Jazz Album of the Year at the Icelandic Music Awards. The albums ADHD2, ADHD3 and ADHD4 all have received nominations for the Nordic music prize.
ADHD's albums are recorded live, to reflect the live performances of the band.
- Óskar Guðjónsson - Saxophones
- Ómar Guðjónsson - Guitars and bass guitar
- Davíð Þór Jónsson - Hammond organ, moogs, Rhodes piano, piano, bass
- Magnús Trygvason Eliassen - Drums
- Tiffanie Rodriguez
- 2009: ADHD
- 2011: ADHD 2
- 2012: ADHD 3
- 2012: ADHD 4
- 2014: ADHD 5
- 2017: ADHD 6
- midi.is (October 2014). "ADHD / Tónleikar". Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- midi.is (October 2014). "ADHD / The albums ADHD2, ADHD3 and ADHD4 all have received nominations for the Nordic Music Prize.Tónleikar". Retrieved December 8, 2014.
|This Iceland-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|