|Public: TAIEX 6166|
|Industry||embedded and edge computing products|
|Revenue||US$ 285 million (2015)|
Number of employees
ADLINK Technology Inc. (TAIEX 6166) designs and manufactures products for embedded computing, test & measurement, and automation applications. ADLINK's product line includes computer-on-modules, industrial motherboards, data acquisition modules and complete systems. Headquartered in Taiwan, ADLINK has operations in San Jose, CA, Singapore, Tokyo, Seoul, Mannheim, Paris, Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen. ADLINK products are available in over 40 countries worldwide, providing OEMs and Systems Integrators with Industrial Building Blocks and Application Platforms for Communications, Automation, Transportation, and Test & Measurement markets.
ADLINK acquired LiPPERT Embedded Computers GmbH in February 2012, and markets LiPPERT products under the brand LiPPERT by ADLINK.
ADLINK acquired PENTA GmbH in March 2014, and markets PENTA products under the brand PETNA-ADLINK.
ADLINK acquired Prismtech in December 2015.
ADLINK Chief Technical Officer Jeff Munch is Chair of the PICMG 3.0 (AdvancedTCA) Technical Subcommittee and PICMG COM Express Design Guide Subcommittee. ADLINK is an Associate Member of the Intel Communications Alliance.
- Computer-on-Modules - COM Express, ETX, SMARC, SAMRC 2.0, Qseven
- Single Board Computers
- Industrial IoT Gateways
- End to End Industrial IoT cloud solutions
- Media Cloud Server
- Modular Intelligent Cloud Architecture
- Industrial Fanless PCs
- Mobile Edge Computing and Outdoor Servers
- Medical All-In-One touch PC
- CompactPCI, PXI, VPX
- PMC Mezzanine Cards
- PICMG 1.0/1.3 Systems
- PC/104, EPIC and EBX Boards
- Embedded Motherboards
- Network Security Appliances
- Rugged Computer Systems & Boards
- Measurement & Automation
- Data Acquisition
- EDA Geek: ADLINK Technology Acquires Ampro Computer
- CompactPCI and AdvancedTCA News: ADLINK Technology Completes Acquisition of Ampro Computers 
- ADLINK announces the 100% share acquisition of LiPPERT Embedded Computers
- PrismTech Announces Acquisition by ADLINK Technology, Inc.
- PICMG's Eighth AdvancedTCA Interoperability Workshop Focuses On Backplanes and Base Fabrics "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-03-27. Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- PICMG's COM Express Design Guide Available On-Line Archived March 26, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Intel: ADLINK Technology Case Study