From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Application Delivery Network, a suite of technologies for improved delivery of applications across the Internet
- Aircraft Data Network, a proposed network standard for commercial aircraft installations
- App.net, an online social networking service
- Digital Negative (file format), a raw image format designed by Adobe Systems
- Ammonium dinitramide, a rocket propellant
- Auditory Disability with Normal hearing, a term for King-Kopetzky syndrome
- Nationalist Democratic Action (Spanish: Acción Democrática Nacionalista), a political party of Bolivia
- National Democratic Alliance (Italy) (Italian: Alleanza Democratica Nazionale), a former political party of Italy
- ADN (newspaper), a Spanish free daily newspaper
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Nachrichtendienst, the state news agency of East Germany
- Alaska Dispatch News (formerly Anchorage Daily News), an Alaskan newspaper
- Associate Degree in Nursing, similar to Associate of Science in Nursing
- A common term for the student section of Athens Drive High School
- Abbreviated dialing number
- ADN , the stock symbol of Aberdeen Asset Management
- Adang language, a Trans-New Guinea language of Indonesia
- Ardrossan Town railway station, United Kingdom
- Ashley, Drew and Northern Railway, a defunct railroad in Arkansas
- Andes Airport in Andes, Antioquia, Colombia
- European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways, part of the UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods
- ADN - Typo of 'and'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ADN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.