Jump to navigation Jump to search
AEL may refer to:
- Acute Eosinophilic Leukemia, a form of leukemia
- Athletic Union of Larissa 1964 (Athlitiki Enosi Larissa 1964), Greek sports club
- AEL Limassol (Athlitiki Enosi Limassol), a Cypriot sports club, most known for its football section
- AEL Limassol (basketball), a Cypriot basketball club
- African Explosives, a mining services company headquartered in Johannesburg
- Ambele language
- American Electronics Laboratories, Inc.
- Arab European League, in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Asiatic Exclusion League, in the US and Canada
- Association Electronique Libre
- Albert Lea Municipal Airport, an airport in Minnesota (IATA: AEL)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AEL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.