From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AGIR)
|Look up agir or ağır in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Agir or AGIR may refer to:
- AGIR (student organization), Galician independence group
- Agir (Belgium), Belgian political party
- Réseau AGIR, French World War II espionage group
- Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution (AGIR), branch of Iran's Armed Forces
- SMS Ägir, Imperial German ship
- Aqel, also known as Agir, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- David Agir, Nauruan politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Agir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.