Jump to navigation Jump to search
AGW may refer to:
|Look up anthropogenic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anthropogenic global warming, overall warming of Earth's climate caused or produced by humans
- Actual gold weight, a measure used in gold bullion, coin or bar
- Agnew Airport, Queensland, Australia (IATA code: AGW)
- Access gateway, shorthand for multi-service access gateway (MSAG), a device used in telecommunications
- Kahua language (ISO 639-3 code: agw)
- "All going well", a term in charterparties.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AGW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.