From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AGW may refer to:
|Look up anthropogenic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Anthropogenic global warming; see:
- Actual gold weight, a measure used in gold bullion, coin or bar
- Agnew Airport, Queensland, Australia (IATA code: AGW)
- Access gateway, shorthand for multi-service access gateway (MSAG), a device used in telecommunications
- Kahua language (ISO 639-3 code: agw)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AGW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.