Asian Highway 45
It passes through Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jajpur, Bhadrak, Balasore, Baripada and ends at Jharpokharia, where it meets NH 6 in Odisha. In Andhra Pradesh, it passes through most of the coastal towns in nine coastal districts and covers the cities of Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Tadepalligudem, Eluru, Vijayawada, Mangalagiri, Guntur, Chilakaluripet, Ongole and Nellore. In Tamil Nadu, it passes through Gummidipundi in Tiruvallur district and enters Chennai.
Route length in states:
- West Bengal: 161 km (100 mi)
- Odisha: 488 km (303 mi)
- Andhra Pradesh: 1,024 km (636 mi)
- Tamil Nadu: 45 km (28 mi)
- "Asian Highway Handbook" (PDF). New York. 2003. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 April 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2014.
- "National Highways and their length" (pdf). report. National Highway Authority of India. Retrieved 8 July 2016.
- "List of National Highways passing through A.P. State". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
|This article related to a road in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|