Jump to navigation Jump to search
AHD or Ahd may refer to:
- Althochdeutsch (Ahd.), the German name for Old High German, the earliest stage of the German language
- The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language
- Advance Health Directive, an Australian legal document
- Alveolar hydatid disease, a parasitic disease
- Acoustic Hailing Device, an audio device capable of providing high acoustic output at significant distance
- Ahd Party, a Jordanian political party
- Al Ahed FC, a Lebanese association football club
- Analog high-definition television system
- Anthony Henday Drive, a freeway in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Audio High Density, an audio-only version of the Video High Density videodisc format
- Australian Height Datum, a geodetic datum for altitude measurement in Australia
- Ashtead railway station, Ashtead, Surrey, England, UK (National Rail Station Code AHD)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AHD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.