AHMC, also known as AHMC (Advanced Healthcare Management Corporation), is a for-profit privately held hospital corporation based in the Greater San Gabriel Valley of California. Jonathan Wu, M.D., PHD, is the founder and Chairman of AHMC.
AHMC operates over 1,200 beds at its seven acute care facilities and employs over 7,000 caregivers.
AHMC owns and operates the following hospitals:
|Alhambra Hospital Medical Center||Alhambra, California||California||144||1998|
|Anaheim Regional Medical Center||Anaheim||California||228||2009||MemorialCare Health System|
|Garfield Medical Center||Monterey Park||California||210||2004||Tenet Healthcare|
|Greater El Monte Community Hospital||South El Monte, California||California||117||2004||Tenet Healthcare|
|Monterey Park Hospital||Monterey Park||California||101||2004||Tenet Healthcare|
|Whittier Hospital Medical Center||Whittier||California||181||2004||Tenet Healthcare|
|San Gabriel Valley Medical Center||San Gabriel, California||California||231||2007||Dignity Health|
|Montclair Hospital Medical Center||Montclair, California||California||101||2001 (Sold to Prime Healthcare Services in 2006)|
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center is operated under a long term agreement.
- "Tenet to sell 4 L.A.-area hospitals to AHMC". 2004-07-19.
- Medical Development Specialists, Inc. (September 7, 2007). "Effect of AHMC Healthcare Inc.'s Acquisition of San Gabriel Valley Medical Center on the Accessibility and Availability of Healthcare Services" (PDF).
- "Asian Business Awards 2014" (PDF). The Los Angeles Business Journal. July 28, 2014.
- "AHMC and AHMC Healthcare Inc | Better Care and Better Understanding". Newmedicalweb.com. Archived from the original on 14 July 2011. Retrieved 2010-12-12.
- Girion, Lisa (20 July 2004). "Tenet Agrees to Sell 4 Hospitals in L.A. County" – via LA Times.
- "Late News: Memorial Health completes sale of Anaheim Memorial to AHMC". Modern Healthcare. July 6, 2009.
- "AHMC Healthcare acquires Calif. acute-care hospital". Modern Healthcare. December 26, 2007.
|This article relating to a hospital in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|