Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AIDS or aids in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HIV/AIDS is a spectrum of conditions caused by infection with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
AIDS or Aids also may refer to:
- AIDS (journal), a journal about HIV and AIDS
- AIDS (aeronautics), Aircraft Integrated Data System
- AIDS (computer virus)
- Aids (film), a 1987 Malayalam film
- AIDS (Trojan horse)
- Alles ist die Sekte (A.i.d.S.), a German rap duo
- Almost ideal demand system, a consumer demand model in industrial organization
- Riding aids, the cues given by riders to their horses
- Astro Investigation and Defence Service a fictional organisation in Bad Taste
- Aid (disambiguation)
- Aides (disambiguation)
- Ayds, an appetite-suppressant candy
- HIV, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AIDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.