|Look up AIDS or aids in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AIDS or Aids may refer to:
- HIV/AIDS, the disease Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- AIDS (aeronautics), Aircraft Integrated Data System
- AIDS (computer virus)
- AIDS (Trojan horse)
- Alles ist die Sekte (A.i.d.S.), a German rap duo
- Almost ideal demand system, a consumer demand model in industrial organization
- Astro Investigation and Defence Service (AIDS), from the Peter Jackson film Bad Taste
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AIDS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.