|Delayed, after 12 months|
AIDS is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that is published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. It was established in 1987 and is an official journal of the International AIDS Society. It covers all aspects of HIV and AIDS, including basic science, clinical trials, epidemiology, and social science. The editor in chief is Jay A. Levy. Eighteen issues are published annually.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Chemical Abstracts Service, EMBASE, Index Medicus, MEDLINE, and the Science Citation Index Expanded. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2021 impact factor of 4.632.
- ^ NCBI: Journals: AIDS (London, England) (accessed 23 October 2007)
- ^ "AIDS". 2021 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate. 2022.
- HIV/AIDS journals
- Delayed open access journals
- Publications established in 1987
- Immunology journals
- English-language journals
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins academic journals
- Academic journals associated with international learned and professional societies
- Journals published between 13 and 25 times per year
- Microbiology journal stubs
- Virus stubs
- Medical journal stubs
- Immunology stubs