The International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH / IAHP) is an international organisation dedicated to promoting horticultural producers and held the international garden / flora festivals or expositions worldwide.
The organisation was formed in 1948 in Switzerland for the international marketing purposes and now supports breeders' rights, the environment and international exhibitions.
The 2010 Taipei International Gardening and Horticulture Exposition was held in Taiwan from November 6, 2010 to April 25, 2011 hosted by the Taipei City Government and the Taiwan Floriculture Development Association (TFDA). This event offered an opportunity to inspire people’s concern for their living environment around the world, and aimed to stir them to make their homes, neighborhoods and communities more green, more energy efficient, and sustainable. This was an A2/B1 classification event
Grade of AIPH Exposition
- A1: International exhibition of long duration (at least 3 months, 6 months at most)
- A2: International exhibition of short duration (at least 8 days, 20 days at most)
- B1: National exhibition of long duration (including foreign participations, if so desired)
- B2: National exhibition of short duration
The approval and recognition of these exhibitions is done in accordance with the Bureau of International Expositions (BIE) where A1 exhibitions are registered. To co-ordinate International Horticultural Exhibitions the Committee keeps a calendar on exhibitions. This calendar shows both the approved exhibitions and those applied for.
It represents organisations from 24 countries, those in bold having hosted exhibitions:
Some countries have revoked their membership:
- Exhibitions, history. Retrieved 8 January 2010.
- "AIPH | Exhibitions, history". Retrieved 27 November 2013.
- "AIPH / Committee for Marketing and Exhibitions". International Organization of Horticultural Producers. Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- "AIPH / Exhibitions, history". International Organization of Horticultural Producers. Archived from the original on 15 October 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-30.
- About AIPH Archived 24 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine. retrieved 8 January 2011
- International Horticultural Exhibitions retrieved 8 January 2011