From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AK, aK, or ak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AK or A.K. (but not Ak) may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- A.K. (film), a 1985 film directed by Chris Marker
- AK (radio program), a weekly program produced by Alaska Public Radio Network from 2003 to 2008, later a segment on Alaska News Nightly
- AK (rapper), also known as AK the Razorman, American rapper from Atlanta, Georgia, member of hip hop group P$C
- AK (rapper, born 1991), American rapper from Brooklyn, New York, member of The Underachievers
- AK-47 (rapper), also known as AK, American rapper from Chicago, Illinois, member of hip hop group Do or Die
Businesses and organizations
- AK Press, a collectively owned and operated independent publisher and book distributor that specializes in radical and anarchist literature
- AK Steel Holding Company, a US-based S&P 500 (NYSE:AKS) Steel Manufacturer
- Adalet ve Kalkınma Partisi, the Turkish Justice and Development Party
- Arbeiterkammer, the Austrian Chamber of Labour
- Armia Krajowa (Home Army), underground resistance in Nazi-occupied Poland during World War II
- Patient AK, a 16-year-old female patient who laughed when her brain was stimulated with electric current during treatment for epilepsy
- Actinic keratosis, a skin condition
- Applied kinesiology, a method using manual muscle testing that purportedly gives feedback on the functional status of the body
- Attokelvin, an SI unit of temperature
- Alaska, a state in the United States whose postal abbreviation is "AK"
- Azad Kashmir, an area administered by Pakistan
- AirAsia (IATA code AK), a Malaysia-based airline
- AK, the US Navy hull classification symbol for cargo ships
- Akan language, ISO 639-1 language code
- American kestrel, in falconers' usage, a species of bird of prey
- Kalashnikov rifle (Avtomat Kalashnikova) an originally Soviet/Russian series of rifles, e.g. AK-47, AKM, AK-74, etc
- AK-47, shortened to "AK"
- Knight of the Order of Australia, awarded from 1976 to 1986, and 2014 to 2015
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.