Jump to navigation Jump to search
ALAT or Alat may refer to:
- Arun Alat, Indian singer/musician
- Alanine transaminase (ALAT), an enzyme
- Advanced load address table (ALAT), a functional unit in the Intel Itanium processor architecture
- French Army Light Aviation (Aviation Légère de l’Armée de Terre, ALAT)
- Alat, Russia, a rural locality in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Alat, alternative spelling of Olot, a town in Uzbekistan
- Ələt, a port town in Azerbaijan
- Alat tribe, a Turkic nomadic tribe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ALAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.