From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ALAT or Alat may refer to:
- Arun Alat, Indian singer/musician
- Alanine transaminase (ALAT), an enzyme
- Advanced load address table (ALAT), a functional unit in the Intel Itanium processor architecture
- French Army Light Aviation (Aviation Légère de l’Armée de Terre, ALAT)
- Alat, Russia, a rural locality in the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
- Alat, alternative spelling of Olot, a town in Uzbekistan
- Ələt, a port town in Azerbaijan
- Alat tribe, a Turkic nomadic tribe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ALAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.