ALMA is a Spanish-language lifestyle magazine published in the United States for the Hispanic community. The magazine was founded in 2005. It focuses mainly on culture, fashion and politics. At the beginning It was published in Argentina ten times a year. The magazine had its headquarters for production and content development in Buenos Aires and had also an office for marketing and advertising sales in Miami, Florida. Later it began to be published by Alma Magazine Corp in Miami. Its target audience is upscale Hispanic adults.
- "Alma Magazine". Echo Media. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- "ALMA Magazine and LatinVision Media Team Up to Bring Together Hispanic Business Community". Market Wired. Florida. 1 August 2008. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Publicitas-LHM Becomes National Ad Sales Arm of ALMA Magazine". Portada. 8 August 2005. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- Cindy Krischer Goodman (8 March 2015). "Lifestyle magazines in South Florida: glossy, glamorous and growing". Miami Herald. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
- "Alma Magazine Miami". CorpFire. Retrieved 14 November 2015.
|This lifestyle magazine or journal–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.