ALTO (interbank network)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Owner||PT ALTO Network|
- 1 History
- 2 Timeline
- 3 Products
- 4 Definition of Member, Partner, and Merchant in ALTO Network
- 5 Benefits for Members
- 6 Benefits for Partners as Biller Service Provider
- 7 Benefits for Partners as Delivery Channel Service Provider
- 8 Benefits for Merchants
- 9 ALTO Business Partners
- 10 Members
- 11 Non Bank Member
- 12 References
- 13 External links
In 1997, Asian Economic Crisis invaded Indonesian banking industry. Many banks closed, merged or recapitalized. It's ALTO that is still stand out with 9 other network powered bank members.
In 2003, ALTO started ATM Acquiring business that gives banking solutions to do procurement of ATM. ALTO provides ATM procurement anywhere and for any business units. From national bank, international bank, BPR, cooperation, to factory. With simple terms and condition, and also low investment costs, ALTO provides complete networking system and periodic ATM maintenance to maintain transaction cosines on the ATM.
In 2007, ALTO expanded the business to Money Transfer Operation. In 2009, ALTO developed Mobile Air Time Top Up for all telecommunication provider in Indonesia. From time to time, ALTO never stop innovate the business. The newest business start up from ALTO is Boston School of Banking and Finance, which focused in education for the future banking employers. The other start up is a payment service named ALTO Cash.
In November 2013, ALTO made a joint venture with Seven Bank, who is a Japanese ATM network, named PT. ATM. The goal is to developing ATM business in Indonesia.
- 1994 – Shared ATM Network
- 2004 – ATM Acquiring
- 2007 – Money Transfer Operation
- 2009 – Biller, Top Up Mobile
- 2011 – Front End Processing Switching Outsourcing
- 2011 – NSICCS Function Lab 2012
- 2011 – Core Banking Outsourcing
- 2011 – Alto Cash and ARMS (Mobile Wallet)
- 2011 – Boston School of Banking and Finance
- 2012 – SMS Banking
- 2013 – Tanamas System
- 2013 – EDC
- 2013 - Set Up PT CBI with PT RINTIS and PT ARTAJASA
- 2013 – Remittance Outward
- 2014 – Alto Pay
- 2015 - PCI-DSS Compliant (Coming Soon)
- Outsourcing Core Banking Application
- Outsourcing Switching Application
- ATM Outsourcing
- ALTO Cash
- Biller Gateway
- Remittance (Cash to Account or Account to Cash)
Definition of Member, Partner, and Merchant in ALTO Network
- The members in ALTO Network are every financial institution or bank which registered as member in ALTO Network. The membership is open for all Bank Indonesia clearing participant.
- The partners in ALTO Network are every companies which provide biller service and delivery channel service owner.
- The merchants in ALTO Network are every business entity or individual which participated in Debt Card Service Facility utilization and incorporated in ALTO Network.
Benefits for Members
- Expanding Bank Outreach Members in a short time. By joining ALTO Network, the customers from the member (bank) are able to do transaction in ATM Terminal, EDC, and any other Delivery Channel that belonged to another member, partner, and merchant that connected to ALTO Network.
- Low Investment and Operational Cost. To reach a wide Delivery Channel network, members must invest some cost. In ALTO Network, investment and operational cost are able to be lower.
- Revenue for Bank ATM terminal owner, EDC, and any other Delivery Channel. Bank ATM terminal owner, EDC, and Delivery Channel will earn revenue for the use of ATM terminal, EDC, and Delivery Channel by customers from another bank members. The more transactions done in the ATM terminal, EDC, and Delivery Channel, the more revenue will be earn.
Benefits for Partners as Biller Service Provider
Increase Sales. For Partners who incorporated by ALTO Network, range of payment transactions on the products offered will be expanded so that it will increase sales.
Benefits for Partners as Delivery Channel Service Provider
- Revenue for Bank ATM terminal owner, EDC, and any other Delivery Channel. ATM terminal owner, EDC, and Delivery Channel will earn revenue for the use of ATM terminal, EDC, and Delivery Channel by customers from another bank members. The more transactions done in the ATM terminal, EDC, and Delivery Channel, the more revenue will be earn.
Benefits for Merchants
- Simplify the transaction process. Transaction process in Merchant will be easier and more secure if the merchant itself joins ALTO Network. The transaction payment will be credited directly to merchant's account.
- Increase Sales. With the easier and the more practical payment method, Merchant will be able to increase product sales.
ALTO Business Partners
- PT. INTI SENTRAL OPERASI
- PT. AKEZ REMITTA
- PT. FINNET INDONESIA
- PT. Gerbang Sinergi Prima (GSP)
- NUSA Pro (Top Up Selular)
- PT. Pulsa Inti Nasional (Top Up Selular)
- PT. Warna Bintang Kreasi
- PT. Mitra Integrasi Informatika
- Boston School of Finance & Banking
- Baron Biondi Williams
- Bank Permata,
- Bank Internasional Indonesia,
- Bank Danamon,
- Bank Panin,
- Bank Artha Graha,
- Bank Prima Master
- Bank BNP
- Bank Harda International,
- Citibank Indonesia
- Hana Bank
- Sinarmas Bank
- Bank Kesejahteraan Ekonomi
- BPR KS
- Bank Tabungan Negara
- Bank CNB
- DBS Bank
- BPR Eka Bumi Artha
- Bank SBI Indonesia
- BPR Lasem
Non Bank Member
- KSP Intidana
- PT. Finnet Indonesia (subsidiary of Telkom Indonesia)
- PT. Indosat Tbk. (known as Indosat-Ooredoo)
- (Indonesian) ALTO Network Official Website