Jump to navigation Jump to search
AMF may refer to:
- Action Message Format, a protocol for object remoting
- Additive Manufacturing File Format, a protocol for 3D printing
- Against Malaria Foundation, a charity that raises funds for mosquito bednets
- American Machine and Foundry, a recreational equipment supplier
- Ameriflight, an airline with ICAO code AMF
- AMF, Ama Airport in Ama, Papua New Guinea, IATA code
- AMF (Amsterdam Music Festival), an edm-event originating in The Netherlands
- Ammanford railway station, National Rail code
- Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, a fungus symbiotic on vascular plant roots.
- Arab Monetary Fund
- Asociación Mundial de Fútbol de Salón (World Futsal Association), an international futsal governing body
- Atlantic Music Festival, an international music festival in the United States
- Autorité des marchés financiers (France), French financial regulatory agency
- Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec), Canadian province of Quebec financial regulatory agency
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.