From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
AMF may refer to:
- Action Message Format, a protocol for object remoting
- Additive Manufacturing File Format, a protocol for 3D printing
- Afghan Militia Force, as designated by various U.S. government agencies
- African Monetary Fund, will be an African Union financial institution
- Against Malaria Foundation, a charity that raises funds for mosquito bednets
- Alphamethylfentanyl, one of the first widely distributed designer drugs, responsible for the implementation of the U. S. Analog Act.
- American Machine and Foundry, a recreational equipment supplier
- Ameriflight, an airline with ICAO code AMF
- AMF, airport code for Ama Airport in Ama, Papua New Guinea, from its International Air Transport Association
- AMF Bowling Center
- Ammanford railway station, from its National Rail code
- Anhydrous Milk Fat, Anhydrous milk fat is 99.9% pure milk fat made from fresh cream.
- arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, a symbiotic fungus present in up to 80% of vascular plant roots worldwide.
- Arab Monetary Fund
- Asociación Mundial de Fútbol de Salón (World Futsal Association), an international futsal governing body
- Atlantic Music Festival, an international music festival in the United States
- Attacking midfielder, in Association Football.
- Australian Military Forces, forerunner to the Australian Army Reserve
- Autorité des marchés financiers (France), French financial regulatory agency
- Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec), Canadian province of Quebec financial regulatory agency
- Aviatsiya Voenno-Morskogo Flota (Russian), the air-arm of the Soviet Navy from 1918 to 1991
- AMF or AMF2 -Aloha Music File
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AMF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.