Jump to navigation Jump to search
AML may refer to:
- AML, a hip-hop singer based in Raval, Barcelona. His most famous songs are "Primavera" and "Mala Vida". His real name is Abel Martinez Lois.
- AML, stage name of Canadian TV producer, TV host and singer Anne-Marie Losique
- Academia Mexicana de la Lengua, or Mexican Academy of Language, a national academy in Mexico responsible for regulating the Spanish language
- Acute myeloid leukemia, a form of cancer
- Anti-money laundering
- Advanced Mobile Location (AML)
- Awaken, My Love!, the third studio album by Childish Gambino
- Abandoned mine lands
- Africa Morocco Link, ferry company
- Association for Mormon Letters, established for the promotion and criticism of writing by, for, and about Mormons
- Association of Muslim Lawyers (UK)
- ACPI Machine Language
- Algebraic modeling language, programming languages for describing and solving high complexity problems
- ARC Macro Language, a high-level algorithmic language for ArcInfo
- Automated machine learning (AutoML), the process of automating the end-to-end process of applying machine learning to real-world problems
- Microsoft Assistance Markup Language, an XML-based markup language
- AML, National Rail code for Acton Main Line railway station, England
- Aston Martin Lagonda Limited, English automaker
- Panhard AML, French armoured car
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AML.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.