ANX (Hong Kong company)
|Headquarters||18/F, CNT Tower, 338 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong|
|Founder(s)||Ken Lo, Dave Chapman, Hugh Madden|
|Industry||FinTech, Blockchain Solution, Digital Assets|
ANX International was founded in 2013 by Ken Lo, Dave Chapman and Hugh Madden. Lo now serves as Chief Executive Officer, Chapman serves as Chief Operating Officer, and Madden serves as Chief Technology Officer.
In November 2014, ANX acquired Norwegian exchange Justcoin. In January 2015, ANX announced the acquisition of CoinMkt, the Santa Monica-based digital assets exchange. CoinMkt continued to operate under its original brand name, but resided under the umbrella of ANX.
- "Best Coin Exchange » ANXBTC". bestcoinexchange.com. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "About Us | ANX INTERNATIONAL". anxintl.com. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "'World's first' Bitcoin shop opens doors in Hong Kong". The Straits Times. 2014-02-28. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "Bitcoin ATMs Open in Singapore". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "Three companies set to launch bitcoin ATMs in Hong Kong within days". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "Hong Kong Exchange ANX Launches Bitcoin Debit Card". CoinDesk. July 15, 2014. Retrieved May 30, 2015.
- "ANX Issues World's First Bitcoin Debit Card". CoinTelegraph. July 13, 2014. Retrieved May 30, 2015.
- "Justcoin Rights Acquired by ANX Hong Kong Bitcoin Company". CryptoCoinsNews. 2014-11-21. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Honk Kong Bitcoin Exchange ANX Acquires CoinMKT". NEWSBTC. 2015-01-27. Retrieved 2017-01-26.
- "Hong Kong Exchange ANX Chases US Market with CoinMKT Acquisition". CoinDesk. 2015-01-27. Retrieved 2017-01-26.