ANZ Bank Centre
|ANZ Bank Centre|
|Location||161 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, Australia|
|Cost||A$ 800 million|
|Architectural||195 m (640 ft)|
|Roof||180 m (590 ft)|
|Floor area||58,316 m2 (627,700 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (FJMT)|
Located at 161 Castlereagh Street, a large pedestrian plaza links Castlereagh Street with Pitt Street. The tower mostly feature commercial use, with the ANZ Bank signing up for naming rights and a large amount of floor space. Retail space will be available at ground level with frontages to both Castlereagh and Pitt Streets.
A private penthouse located on two levels, levels 43 and 44, with a rooftop pool and terrace is accessible by a one-stop private lift.
Legion House, a heritage listed building located at the site has been redeveloped into unique office accommodation as part of the project.
- List of tallest buildings in Sydney
- List of tallest buildings in Australia
- Architectural renders and drawings of 161 Castlereagh Street
- Francis-Jones Morehen Thorp (FJMT)
- "ANZ Bank Centre". Archived from the original on 2011-03-24.
- Tania (July 13, 2012). "Sydney's Biggest CBD Project "Tops Out"". Grocon. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- "GPT optimistic on outlook". Australian News Channel. May 2, 2013. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Toby Johnstone (April 6, 2013). "$20m could bag the city's top spot, if only it were for sale". domain.com.au. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 18 June 2013.