From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up AOL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AOL is an American company that invests in brands and web sites.
AOL may also refer to:
- AOL, abbreviation of aspect-oriented language
- AOL Explorer, a web browser made by AOL
- AOL Broadband, a trading name of TalkTalk Telecom PLC, an Internet service provider in the UK
- Alert on LAN, a PC remote management technology from IBM and Intel
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, the second video game in The Legend of Zelda series
- Archers of Loaf, an American indie rock band
- The Angels of Light, a US-based experimental folk-rock group
- The Angels of Light (UK band), an occasional UK-based electronic rock group
- Academy of Light, Sunderland AFC's training ground
- Amateur Oberliga (football), the fifth tier of German football
- Paso de los Libres Airport, Corrientes, Argentina, an airport with IATA airport code AOL
- Angkor Airlines, a defunct Cambodian airline with the ICAO airline code AOL
- Archives de l'Orient Latin, the early part of the Revue de l'Orient Latin, a collection of medieval documents
- Arrow of Light, the highest award in American Cub Scouting
- Art of Living Foundation, a non-profit, volunteer based organization founded by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and based in Bangalore, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AOL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.