(Redirected from AOM (disambiguation))
AOM is a commonly used acronym for the following subjects:
- Agents of Mayhem, an open world video game developed by Volition
- Academy of Management, a professional association for scholars of management and organizations
- Acousto-optic modulator, a device used in optics to shift the angle, intensity, frequency or phase of light
- Acute otitis media, inflammation of the middle ear
- Age of Mythology, a real-time strategy video game
- Aircraft Operating Manual, a manual containing details of the aircraft system and other material relevant to the operation of aircraft
- Anaerobic oxidation of methane, an enigmatic microbiological process occurring in marine sediments
- AOM French Airlines, also known as AOM, a former French airline, partly acquired by Swissair
- Art of Movement, a Seattle-based b-boy crew.
- Associate-O-Matic, also known as AOM, a store building web application for Amazon Associates
- Automatic order matching used by stock exchanges to electronically match by and sell orders
- Avatar Orchestra Metaverse, a group who use Second Life to create online musical performances
- Aviation Ordnanceman, a U.S. Navy rank
- Award of Merit, a designation achieved by dogs at a conformation show
- Azoxymethane, a potent carcinogen
- Alliance for Open Media, a non-profit association of technology companies that develops an open, royalty-free video format
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AOM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.