Jump to navigation Jump to search
AOR may refer to:
- Adult-oriented rock (disambiguation)
- Album-oriented rock, an American FM radio format
- AOR – Spirit of The Alarm, band
- Arab on Radar, an American noise rock band
- AOR (performance), a 1971 performance by Jean Michel Jarre at the Paris Opera
Companies and organizations
- Advocates for Opioid Recovery
- Aliquippa and Ohio River Railroad, in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania, United States
- AOR (company) (Authority on Radio Communications, Ltd.), a Japanese manufacturer of radio equipment
- Agent of record, an insurance term
- Aor, a pen name of R. A. Schwaller de Lubicz (1887–1961)
- AOR, a type of ship; the former US Navy hull classification for a replenishment oiler
- AOR, the IATA airport code for Sultan Abdul Halim Airport, Malaysia
- Aorist, a grammatical aspect of some Indo-European languages, abbreviated "aor."
- App-o-rama, a strategy of completing multiple financial account applications in a short period of time
- Area of responsibility, a United States military acronym referring to the geographic region assigned to a strategic military command
- Atlantic Ocean Region, a part of the Tracking and Data Relay Satellite System
- Sperata aor, a catfish of family Bagridae
- Aur Island in Malaysia, also spelled "Aor"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AOR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.