Jump to navigation Jump to search
Apap or APAP may refer to:
- Paracetamol (or acetaminophen), an analgesic drug, also known as APAP from its chemical name acetyl-para-aminophenol
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure, a medical device used to treat breathing disorders like sleep apnea
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters, American organisation of arts professionals
- Gilles Apap (born 1963), a French violinist
- Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, a 2013 feature film
- Apap is a common surname in Malta, which originated from Gozo in the 16th century
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title APAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.