APEC Youth Science Festival
|APEC Youth Science Festival|
|Most recent||4th APEC Youth Science Festival: From Nature to Technology|
APEC Youth Science Festival is a science fair run by the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC). It is for 15–18-year-olds with an interest in science–technology, and seeks to break down cultural barriers for learning. It began in 1998 in Seoul. The president of the Republic of Korea proposed to host the APEC Youth Science Festival at the 2nd APEC Science and Technology Ministers' Conference on November 13, 1996.
List of festivals
|1998||Seoul, South Korea||Postcards from Seoul|
|2000||Singapore||Seven days in Singapore|
|2004||Beijing, China||Science, Youth and Future|
|2011||Pathum Thani, Thailand||From Nature to Technology|
- "Postcards from Seoul". Australian Broadcasting Commission.
- "Seven Days in Singapore - APEC Youth Science Festival". Australian Broadcasting Commission.
- "APEC Youth Science Festival in Beijing, Brings Together Leading Minds of the Future". Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation.
- "4th APEC Youth Science Festival - August 2011, Thailand". Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation. Archived from the original on 2016-06-01.
- "4th APEC Youth Science Festival". Canada-Wide Science Fair.
- "The 4th APEC Youth Science Festival "from Nature to Technology"". National Science and Technology Development Agency (Thailand). Archived from the original on 2016-06-01. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
|This science article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|