Jump to navigation Jump to search
APK may refer to:
- Adenylyl-sulfate kinase
- Amplitude and phase-shift keying
- Android PacKage (APK), a file format
- apk-tools, the software package format for Alpine Linux, postmarketOS, and Adélie Linux
- Aspartokinase, especially LysC
- Afrikaanse Protestantse Kerk, Calvinist church in South Africa
- Algemene Periodieke Keuring, the vehicle inspection procedure in the Netherlands
- Alliance Party of Kenya, a political party established in 2012
- Apopka High School, Florida
- Arbetarpartiet Kommunisterna, the Swedish name for the Communist Party of Sweden (1995)
- Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne, the Danish name for the Workers' Communist Party (Denmark)
- Air Peace (ICAO airline code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title APK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.