From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APK may refer to:
- Adenylyl-sulfate kinase
- Amplitude and phase-shift keying
- Android Package Kit (APK), a file format
- Aspartokinase, especially LysC
- Afrikaanse Protestantse Kerk, Calvinist church in South Africa
- Algemene Periodieke Keuring, the vehicle inspection procedure in the Netherlands
- Alliance Party of Kenya, a political party established in 2012
- Apopka High School, Florida
- Arbetarpartiet Kommunisterna, the Swedish name for the Communist Party of Sweden (1995)
- Arbejderpartiet Kommunisterne, the Danish name for the Workers' Communist Party (Denmark)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title APK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.