The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
APKPure is a website that allows users to download .apk and .xapk files in order to install apps on Android devices from outside the Google Play Store. It is popularly used by users who have installed custom versions of Android on their devices without the Play Store, along with other popular sites like APKMirror, Aptoide, F-Droid and Uptodown.
- "10 best third party app stores for Android and other options too! (Updated 2019)". Android Authority. 2019-04-27. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Ltd, Guiding Media Pvt (2018-10-17). "GT Explains: What Is XAPK File and How to Install It on Android". Guiding Tech. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "What is XAPK?". APKPure.com. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "Despite TikTok Scrutiny, ByteDance To Invest $1 Bn In India". Inc42 Media. 2019-04-19. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Aryan, Neha Alawadhi & Aashish (2019-04-22). "Take a call on TikTok in 2 days, else ban will be lifted: SC to Madras HC". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "TikTok's future to be decided on Wed". Rediff. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Ananya Bhattacharya, qz com. "Why ban TikTok alone when almost every social network has a porn problem?". Scroll.in. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Ahaskar, Abhijit (2019-04-17). "TikTok removed from Google, Apple stores, ban may not stop downloads". www.livemint.com. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Team, BS Web (2019-04-19). "TikTok fans are searching for proxies after Google, Apple blocks app". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- Applications, TechRadar India Bureau 2019-04-18T07:47:17Z. "How to download TikTok in India on iOS and Android". TechRadar. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
- "TikTok ban: Blocking the viral app may not have the desired results". www.hindustantimes.com/. 2019-04-17. Retrieved 2019-05-04.
What is XAPK?". Apkpure Retrieved 2019-05-04.
|This website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (May 2019)