Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up APL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
APL is an abbreviation, acronym, or initialism that may refer to:
- Aden Protectorate Levies, a militia force for local defense of the Aden Protectorate
- Advanced Production and Loading, a Norwegian marine engineering company formed in 1993
- Afghanistan Premier League, an Afghan Twenty20 cricket league which is played in Sharjah in the United Arab Emirates
- Afghan Premier League, a men's football league in Afghanistan
- American Patriot League, upcoming American football spring league.
- American Party of Labor, An anti-revisionist Marxist–Leninist party
- American Premier League, A Twenty20 cricket league in United States of America
- American President Lines, a container transportation and shipping company
- American Protective League, a World War I era pro-war organization
- Applied Physics Laboratory, Johns Hopkins University
- Association of Pension Lawyers, UK
- Irish Anti-Partition League, a Northern Ireland political organisation
- Aurora Public Library (disambiguation), several Aurora Public Libraries use the APL abbreviation
Science and technology
- Abductor pollicis longus muscle, in the human hand
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia, a subtype of acute myelogenous leukemia
- APL, US Navy hull classification for barracks craft
- 132524 APL, an asteroid
- Nampula Airport, Mozambique, IATA code
- Applied Physics Letters, a physics journal also abbreviated as Appl. Phys. Lett.
- APL Auxiliary Personal Living, a US Navy vessel for servicemen.
- .apl, the file extension of the Monkey's Audio metadata file
- Address Prefix List, a DNS record type
- Address programming language, an early high-level programming language developed in the Soviet Union
- Alexa Presentation Language, a language for developing Amazon Alexa skills
- APL (programming language), an array-based programming language created by Kenneth E. Iverson
- APL (codepage), the character set for programming in APL
- AMD Performance Library, renamed Framewave, a computer compiler library, in the languages C and C++
- Adaptive Public License, an Open Source license from the University of Victoria, Canada
- AROS Public License, license of AROS Research Operating System, formerly Amiga Research Operating System
- Arphic Public License, a free font license
- apl.de.ap (born 1974), pseudonym of Allan Pineda Lindo, a member of hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title APL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.