This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Zomba Group of Companies|
EMI Music Publishing
Associated Production Music, LLC (commonly known as APM Music ) is an American production music company headquartered in Hollywood, California, initially as a joint venture between Zomba/Jive Production Music and EMI Production Music (the latter now owned by APM's owner Sony). APM Music's catalog contains more than 820,000 tracks   and its libraries include KPM Musichouse, Bruton, Sonoton, Cezame, Hard and Kosinus, among others. Music tracks from APM Music are used in TV shows, films and commercials, including GLOW, This is Us, Westworld, The Americans, Stranger Things, Atlanta, Game of Thrones, SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocko's Modern Life, The Loud House, Camp Lazlo, The Ren & Stimpy Show, NCIS, House of Cards, Transparent, Lady Bird, Mudbound, The Disaster Artist, The Big Sick, Icarus, and The Shape of Water. Music tracks by APM Music have also been used in video games such as Skylanders: Imaginators, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, the Saints Row series and ROBLOX, and MLB: The Show. NFL Films has a joint venture between the NFL and APM Music where music is composed for NFL-related media. The APM catalog includes recordings dating back to 1900, music representing 192 countries, and well-known tracks like "Heavy Action" (a.k.a. The Theme for Monday Night Football), "The Big One" (a.k.a. The Theme for The People's Court), and "Sweet Victory" (from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Band Geeks").
Production Music Association – through its prominent role within the PMA, APM Music’s goal is to preserve the value of music in the eyes of clients and creators; to educate publishers, libraries, composers and songwriters; and to create a robust and open community, sharing ideas, business concepts and best practices to ensure the long term viability of the industry. Technology partners include, Adobe, ProSound Effects, AdRev, among others.
Notable composers who have created works for APM include:
- Marco Beltrami
- Michael Brook
- David Buckley
- John Cacavas
- Syd Dale
- Hal David
- Harry Gregson-Williams
- Alan Hawkshaw
- Tom Hedden
- Laurie Johnson
- Mars Lasar
- Michael A. Levine
- David Lindup
- Keith Mansfield
- Gerhard Narholz
- Janko Nilovic
- Johnny Pearson
- Rachel Portman
- David Robidoux
- Jeff Rona
- Sam Spence
- Frank Serafine
- Benson Taylor
- Sam Fonteyn
- "Tech Focus: Production Music, Part 2 — Music Libraries Offer Lots of Choices for Sports, 2020". 2020-06-25. Retrieved 2020-06-25.
- Paula Parisi (2019-04-12). "APM Music Hits the Right Notes – Variety". Variety.com. Retrieved 2020-05-02.
- "About APM Music, 2016". Archived from the original on 2017-02-22. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "APM Music - APM Music featured in 2015 Oscar Nominees". Archived from the original on 2017-10-10. Retrieved 2017-10-10.
- "PMA Expands Global Focus, Names New Board Members, and Announces Location & Dates for 2018 Production Music Conference, 2018". 2018-04-23. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "ADREV PARTNERS WITH PRODUCTION MUSIC POWERHOUSE APM MUSIC TO BOOST ONLINE VIDEO MONETIZATION REVENUES , 2018". 2018-08-14. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "APM MUSIC & PRO SOUND EFFECTS PARTNER , 2020". 2020-01-09. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "Notable APM Music Composers". Archived from the original on 2011-09-01. Retrieved 2011-09-02.