(Redirected from APP (disambiguation))
|Look up app in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
App, APP, or apps may refer to:
- Abbreviated word "app"
- Acronym "APP"
Arts, entertainment, and media
- APP (film), a 2013 Dutch film that utilizes second screen technology
- Alan Parsons Project, a British progressive rock group
- Asbury Park Press, a newspaper of Monmouth County, New Jersey
- Advanced Placement Program, a program offering college-level curriculum and examinations to high school students
- Appalachian State University, a university in Boone, North Carolina, United States
- Appalachian State Mountaineers, the university's athletic program
- Assessing Pupils' Progress, an assessment methodology used in schools in England and Wales
- Acute-phase protein, a class of proteins whose concentration changes in response to inflammation
- Advanced Practice Provider, or mid-level practitioner, a class of healthcare providers with more training and responsibility than registered nurses, but less than physicians
- Amyloid precursor protein, a protein whose fragments are associated with Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders
Organizations and enterprises
- All People's Party (disambiguation)
- Alliance populaire progressiste or People's Progressive Alliance, a political party in Mauritania
- Animal Protection Party, a British political party
- Australian Protectionist Party, an Australian political party
- Austrian People's Party, an Austrian political party
- Reason Party (Poland) or Anticlerical Progress Party REASON, a Polish political party
Other organizations and enterprises
- African Prisons Project, a UK-based NGO
- Alberta Provincial Police, a Canadian police force from 1917–1932
- American Principles Project, a libertarian and conservative political think tank
- Asia-Pacific Partnership, an international environmental protection alliance
- Asia Pulp & Paper, a pulp and paper company based in Jakarta, Indonesia
- Associated Press of Pakistan, a national news agency of Pakistan
- Association of Professional Piercers, an international organization for body piercing
- Appleby railway station (Cumbria), England; National Rail code APP
- Appleton, Wisconsin; Amtrak station code APP
- Atactic polypropylene, a hot-melt adhesive
- All pages beginning with "App"
- All pages beginning with "APP"
- All pages with a title containing app
- All pages beginning with "Apps"
- All pages with a title containing apps
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title App.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.