From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
APRA or Apra may refer to:
- Apra, a village in Jalandhar District of Punjab, India
- A brand name of paracetamol
- American Popular Revolutionary Alliance (Alianza Popular Revolucionaria Americana), a Peruvian political party
- Australasian Performing Right Association, a copyright collecting society
- Australian Professional Rodeo Association
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Apra Harbor, the main port of Guam
- Angkatan Perang Ratu Adil
- Pontifical Athenaeum Regina Apostolorum (Ateneo Pontificio Regina Apostolorum), a University in Rome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title APRA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.