ARA La Argentina
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Several ships of the Argentine Navy ((Spanish) Armada de la República Argentina) have been named La Argentina, with or without the prefix "ARA".
- La Argentina (1816), a frigate commanded by Hyppolite Bouchard in the corsair campaign 1817-1819
- La Argentina (1828), a schooner
- La Argentina (1828), a corvette
- La Argentina (1865), a barque
- ARA La Argentina (1884), a school ship in service from 1884 to 1900.
- ARA La Argentina (C-3), a light cruiser launched in 1937. She was decommissioned in 1972 and scrapped in 1974.
- ARA La Argentina (D-11), an Almirante Brown-class destroyer, launched in 1981.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|