ARB Apex Bank
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ARB Apex Bank Limited
|Headquarters||No. 5, 9th Road, Gamel Abdul Nasser Avenue,|
|James Kwame Otieku (Chairman)|
- January 2000 - bank was registered as a public limited liability company
- June 2001 - received a banking license
- August 2001 - admitted to the Bankers Clearing House as the 19th member.
Rural banks are financed mainly via the Rural Financial Services Project (RFSP), that is a project of the Government of Ghana to solve the operational problems of the rural financial sector. 
- "About us". ARB Apex Bank Limited. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "ARB Apex Bank". Business Ghana. Business Ghana. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
The ARB Apex Bank commenced banking business on 2nd July, 2002.
- Krampah, Seth (22 January 2018). "ARB Apex Bank first to roll out GH-Link EMV standard technology". Business & Financial Times Online. Business & Financial Times Limited. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "ARB APEX BANK LIMITED". Devex. Retrieved 16 March 2017.