Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Initial release||1 March 2018|
1.22.20322056 / 15 January 2021
|Platform||Android 7.0 and later|
ARCore uses three key technologies to integrate virtual content with the real world as seen through your phone's camera:
- Six degrees of freedom allows the phone to understand and track its position relative to the world.
- Environmental understanding allows the phone to detect the size and location of flat horizontal surfaces like the ground or a coffee table.
- Light estimation allows the phone to estimate the environment's current lighting conditions.
ARCore has been integrated into a multitude of devices.
- "Google Play Services for AR APKs". APKMirror.
- Amadeo, Ron (29 August 2017). "Google's ARCore brings augmented reality to millions of Android devices". Ars Technica. Condé Nast. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- "ARCore supported devices". Google Inc. Retrieved 23 February 2020.
|This mobile software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|