(Redirected from ARRA)
Arra or ARRA may refer to:
- Arra, India
- Arra, Pakistan
- Arra, now part of Owney and Arra, County Tipperary, Ireland
- Arra, extraterrestrial from the Space: 1999 episode "Collision Course".
- Arra Mountains, County Tipperary, Ireland
- Ajman Real Estate Regulatory Agency, of Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- ARRA (computer), the first Dutch computer
People with the surname
- Nikolin Arra (born 1991), Albanian basketball player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.