(Redirected from ARRA)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arra or ARRA may refer to:
- Arra, India, census town in Purulia district
- Arra, Pakistan
- Arra, Paschim Bardhaman, census town
- Arra, now part of Owney and Arra, County Tipperary, Ireland
- Arra, extraterrestrial from the Space: 1999 episode "Collision Course".
- Arra Mountains, County Tipperary, Ireland
- Ajman Real Estate Regulatory Agency, of Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
- ARRA (computer), the first Dutch computer
People with the surname
- Nikolin Arra (born 1991), Albanian basketball player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.