||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
1972Fikri Market, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Headquarters||United Arab Emirates|
Salman Iqbal (CEO)Salman Tahir (Founder and Chairman)
|Owner||Abdul Razzak Yaqoob (1972 - 2014)|
www.arydigital.tv www.arygold.com www.sahulatbazar.co.uk www.aryjewellers.com.pk www.speedremit.comwww.ary-telecom.com
The ARY Group is a Dubai-based holding company founded by a Pakistani businessman, Haji Abdul Razzak Yaqoob. Abdul is the Chief Executive Officer and owner of the Group. ARY is a diversified group with interests in several sectors, though it is most famous for its contribution to Pakistani television.
owner Companies under the ARY Group:
- ARY Traders
- ARY Gold
- ARY Digital Network - A bouquet of 5 television channels available via satellite in Pakistan and internationally
- ARY Essenza Jewellery
- ARY Jewellers
- ARY Speed Remit - A debit card called "Sahulat Card"
- ARY Communications
- ARY Telecom
- ARY Films
- ARY Call Center
- ARY Radio (UK)
- H.M Ismail & Company
- Ayesha Electrical Industries
- New Delite Industries
- Fatima Bai Hospital
- ARY Properties - Construction in Dubai
- ARY Cash & Carry - Jewellery shops, Cash & Carry's
- Security Investment Bank Limited]] (SIBL)
- ARY Sahulat Bazar
- Qtv Tutor - An Islamic Education Distance Learning School
Take over of BOL Network
BOL Network and its defunct BOL News channel have been taken over in August 2015 by ARY Digital Network CEO Salman Iqbal, who said that the decision is taken in view to provide career protection to media industry and its workers. The founder of ARY Group said the his media group would launch the transmission of the channel within three weeks.
- "ARY CEO and Founder Salman Iqbal takes over BOL Network management — says BOL will be launched in three weeks". ARY SERVICES LTD UK. ARYNEWS.tv. August 19, 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "ARY announces Bol TV takeover". Web Desk. The Express Tribune News Network. August 18, 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Emirati corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|