1972Fikri Market, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Headquarters||United Arab Emirates|
Salman Iqbal (CEO)- (son of one of the 4 owners- Haji Mohammad Iqbal)Salman Tahir (Founder and Chairman)
|Owners||originally 4 brothers owned the ARY Group-late Abdul Razzak Yaqoob (died in 2014)
Haji Mohammad Iqbal (Brother)
Haji Jan Mohammad (Brother)
Haji Abdul Rauf (Brother)
www.arydigital.tv www.arygold.com www.sahulatbazar.co.uk www.aryjewellers.com.pk www.speedremit.comwww.ary-telecom.com
The ARY Group is a Dubai-based holding company founded by a Pakistani businessman, the late Haji Abdul Razzak Yaqoob, who died in 2014. This group was founded in 1972 in Dubai. He was also the first chairman of the ARY Group and stayed in that position until his death in 2014. ARY Group was originally owned by four brothers: the late Abdul Razzak Yaqoob, Haji Mohammad Iqbal, Haji Jan Mohammad, and Haji Abdul Rauf. ARY is a diversified group with interests in several sectors, though it is most famous for its contribution to Pakistani television.
Subsidiary companies under the ARY Group:
- ARY Traders
- ARY Gold
- ARY Digital Network - A network of 5 television channels available via satellite in Pakistan and internationally
- ARY Essenza Jewellery
- ARY Jewellers
- ARY Speed Remit - A debit card called "Sahulat Card"
- ARY Communications
- ARY Telecom
- ARY Films
- ARY Call Center
- ARY Radio (UK)
- H.M Ismail & Company
- Ayesha Electrical Industries
- New Delite Industries
- Fatima Bai Hospital
- ARY Properties - Construction in Dubai
- ARY Cash & Carry - Jewellery shops, Cash & Carry's
- Security Investment Bank Limited]] (SIBL)
- ARY Sahulat Bazar
- Qtv Tutor - An Islamic Education Distance Learning School
Take over of BOL Network
BOL Network and its defunct BOL News channel were the subject of an attempted takeover in August 2015 by ARY Digital Network's CEO Salman Iqbal, who said that the decision was taken with the view to provide career protection to the media industry and its workers. However, on September 30, 2015, it was announced that the deal between the owners of BOL and ARY had fallen through.
- http://prideofpakistan.com/detail-who-is-who.php?name=HajiAbdulRazzaq&id=295, ARY Group founder Abdul Razzak Yaqoob's profile on prideofpakistan.com website, Retrieved 28 Aug 2016
- "ARY CEO and Founder Salman Iqbal takes over BOL Network management — says BOL will be launched in three weeks". ARY SERVICES LTD UK. ARYNEWS.tv. August 19, 2015. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- "Twitter Status". Twitter.