Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ASCII or ascii in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ASCII, the American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
ASCII may also refer to:
- ASCII (company), a Japanese publisher later merged to ASCII Media Works and Enterbrain
- ASCII (magazine), a Japanese personal computer magazine
- ASCII (squat), Dutch computing project
- ASCII, asteroid 3568 ASCII
- ASCII, the in-development second release of Linux distribution Devuan
- Extended ASCII
- ASCII art
- ASCII game, text-based game
- ASCII armor, redirects to Binary-to-text encoding
- Arthur Askey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASCII.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.