|Charles Sansbury, CEO |
Swamy Viswanathan, EVP & Chief Product Officer
Dilip Upmanya, CFO
Chuck Neil, EVP, Sales and Services
|Services||Information Management and IT Systems Management|
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ASG Technologies Group, Inc. (dba ASG Technologies), is a provider of Enterprise Information Management and IT System Management solutions technology.
Customers have included Coca-Cola, General Electric, Cisco Systems, Nissan, Verizon Wireless, United Airlines, American Fidelity Assurance, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Citigroup, Citizens Bank, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, United Healthcare and Procter & Gamble.
History, acquisitions and funding
In 2015, Allen Systems Group became ASG Technologies Group under a consortium of new owners lead by KKR & Co. L.P. and Evergreen Coast Capital, with Charles Sansbury as CEO. In 2016, the company reported $240 million in annual revenue, 3,000 customers across 60 countries and 41 offices worldwide. In 2017, Evergreen Coast Capital became the lead investor. As part of its evolution, ASG divested Atempo to focus on the core business.
ASG works with 80 global partners including Carahsoft, Zia Consulting, Accenture, Ephesoft, KPMG, Wipro, Amberleaf, Sopra Steria, Syncort, Atos, Datawatch, DXC Technology, Clarity Insights, Daly Computers, Estuate, Mainline Information Systems, Grant Thornton, Primitive Logic, Sage, BCS ProSoft, Capco, CSRA, Prominence Advisors and Sandhill Consultants.
- "Hoover's". Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- ""ALLEN SYSTEMS GROUP AND VIASOFT ANNOUNCE PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF CASH TENDER OFFER", June 5,2000"". Retrieved 22 August 2011.
- "ALLEN SYSTEMS GROUP, INC, Form SC TO-T/A, Filing Date Jun 5, 2000" (PDF). secdatabase.com. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- "Mowbly". Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "ASG Acquired Mowbly". Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- "Huron Consulting Group "ASG Deal"". Retrieved 30 April 2013.
- "Carahsoft :: ASG Technologies Partners with Carahsoft to Bring Solutions to Government Agencies". www.carahsoft.com. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Zia Consulting Announces Strategic Partnership With ASG Technologies". Zia Consulting. 2018-01-08. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Digital Acceleration Program - Accenture". www.accenture.com (in German). Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Wipro, ASG Technologies Partner to Offer Enterprise Data Intelligence Solution to Enable Financial Services Compliance". www.wipro.com. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "ASG Technologies' New Global Partner Program Provides Increased Innovation and Services for Customers". Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "ASG Technologies Empowers Business Users with Data Intelligence 9.0 - insideBIGDATA". insideBIGDATA. 2017-08-04. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "DOIT COTS State Software Contract - Daly Computers, Inc". Daly Computers, Inc. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Estuate - Partners". www.estuate.com. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Mainline | Strategic Partners Overview & Solutions". Mainline. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "ASG-Cypress Document Management & ECM | BCS ProSoft". www.bcsprosoft.com. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "ASG Technologies Enables Global Enterprises to Accelerate Time-to-Value and Employ Modern Data Governance with Data Intelligence 9.5". ASG Technologies. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "ASG". www.sandhillconsultants.com. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|