From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asi or ASI may refer to:
- Asi, a Russian name for the Ossetians
- Asi, another name for the Orontes River
- Asi language, a language spoken in the Philippines
- Asi, Creek language for the black drink brewed by Native Americans of the Southeastern United States
- Así, album by Benny Ibarra
- Asi (Mahabharata), a sword in the Sanskrit epic poem Mahabharata
- Asi (TV series), a Turkish TV series
- Asi Taulava (born 1973), Filipino-Tongan professional basketball player
- AS-i, (AS-Interface) or Actuator Sensor Interface, a type of fieldbus
- Airspeed indicator
- Asynchronous serial interface, standardised transport interface for the broadcast industry
- Advanced Switching Interconnect, a peer-to-peer enhancement of PCI Express
- Area-specific impedance, a measure of Acoustic impedance
- Artificial superintelligence
- Adam Smith Institute, a libertarian think tank in the United Kingdom.
- Anthropological Survey of India.
- Archaeological Survey of India.
- Artemis Society International, a 1990s lunar colonization effort connected to the Moon Society.
- Italian Space Agency, in Italian "Agenzia Spaziale Italiana".
- Advertising Specialty Institute.
- Asian Social Institute in the Philippines.
- American Strategic Insurance.
- Automotoclub Storico Italiano (literally: "Italian historical automobile and motorbike club").
- Arrêt sur images, a French television program
- Assistant Sub-Inspector of Police, a rank in the Indian police
- ASI, the IATA airport code for RAF Ascension Island
- Así album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.