Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the realm of electronic technology, ASIC stands for "application-specific integrated circuit". An ASIC is an integrated circuit developed for a particular use; as opposed to a general-purpose integrated circuit.
ASIC may also refer to:
- Accreditation Service for International Colleges, an educational accreditation agency in the UK
- Acid-sensing ion channels, a protein family
- Air and Space Interoperability Council
- Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime, the antagonist group in the video game Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
- ASIC programming language, a dialect of BASIC
- Associated Signature Containers (ASiC) specifies the use of container structures to bind together one or more signed objects with either advanced electronic signatures or time-stamp tokens into one single digital container.
- Association Scientifique Internationale pour le Café, see Andrea Illy
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission, Australia's corporate regulator
- Aviation Security Identification Card, an Australian identification card
- Asics, an athletic equipment company