Jump to navigation Jump to search
ASPS may refer to:
- Advanced sleep phase syndrome, a sleep disorder in which patients feel very sleepy early in the evening
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the largest plastic surgery specialty organization in the world
- Alveolar soft part sarcoma, a rare type of soft tissue sarcoma tumor
- Association of Scottish Police Superintendents
- Albino Squirrel Preservation Society, an organization dedicated to the preservation of albino squirrels
- A Small Print Shop, a Denver, Colorado apparel design and screen printing company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ASPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.