ATC code D03
|D01 Antifungals for dermatological use|
|D02 Emollients and protectives|
|D03 Preparations for treatment of wounds and ulcers|
|D04 Antipruritics, including antihistamines, anesthetics, etc.|
|D06 Antibiotics and chemotherapeutics for dermatological use|
|D07 Corticosteroids, dermatological preparations|
|D08 Antiseptics and disinfectants|
|D09 Medicated dressings|
|D10 Anti-acne preparations|
|D11 Other dermatological preparations|
|QD51 Products for the treatment of claws and hoofs|
ATC code D03 Preparations for treatment of wounds and ulcers is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup D03 is part of the anatomical group D Dermatologicals.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: for example, QD03. ATCvet codes without corresponding human ATC codes are cited with the leading Q in the following list.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
D03AX Other cicatrizants
- D03AX01 Cadexomer iodine
- D03AX02 Dextranomer
- D03AX03 Dexpanthenol
- D03AX04 Calcium pantothenate
- D03AX05 Hyaluronic acid
- D03AX06 Becaplermin
- D03AX09 Crilanomer
- D03AX10 Enoxolone
- D03AX11 Sodium chlorite (tetrachlorodecaoxide)
- D03AX12 Trolamine
- D03AX13 Betulae cortex
- D03AX14 Centella asiatica herba
- QD03AX90 Ketanserin
D03BA Proteolytic enzymes
- "ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System) – Synopsis". National Institutes of Health. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "ATC-Klassifikation mit definierten Tagesdosen DDD" (in German). German Institute for Medical Documentation and Information. Retrieved 2020-02-01.
- "ATC/DDD Index 2020: code D03". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.
- "ATCvet Index 2020: code QD03". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.